Located in western part of Canada with welcoming warm summers and cold winters, Alberta is a land noted for spectacular opportunity, beauty, healthy environment, lively community, strong diversity & economy, also it is the popular 3 prairie provinces of Canada.
- Strategic Recruitment
- Self Employed Farmer
Strategic Recruitment stream is applicable for those desiring to work & live permanently in Alberta.
- Provide Alberta trade Certificates.
- Provide valid work permit as applicable.
- Work experience when applying as Engineer/Designer/Drafter.
- Educational qualifications from educational institute attended in Alberta.
- Must be language proficient when falling into NOC ‘C’.
- Show intention to stay in Alberta.
Employer Driven stream is for applicant whose employer nominates them to work in their respective firms.
- Must be Canadian university graduate.
- Show valid work permit.
- Intention to stay in Alberta.
Self Employed Farmer stream applies to those who want to buy land & do farming practices.
- Relevant agricultural qualification & experiences.
- Able to show min. $500,000 CAD.
- Minimum language skills in English/French.