The BC Provincial Nominee Program requires skills & experience of foreign nationals to apply for Canadian PR.
- Skills Immigration (including Express Entry British Columbia) _ eligible in their respective field with several years of experience.
- Entrepreneur Immigration_ eligible to set up own business unit with investment funds & can be nominated for PR.
- Applicants to settle must have full time job offer from a BC employer under National Occupational Classification skill level (0, A or B).
- Applicants must work as per regulatory, registration, and licensing requirements of their respective occupation in BC.
- Good level of education.
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
- Must prove that applicants can support self, family/dependent, business.
- Must have minimum language proficiency.
- Applicants who intend to apply under British Columbia PNP should have been offered wages comparable to BC labor standards.