The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is for qualified skilled workers who are assessed on points based system.
- Skilled Worker Immigration
- Business Immigration
- Modern Community Driven Immigration
- Minimum score of 60 out of 100.
- Authorized documents (IDs/academic/marriage certificates/dependent info/.health/ police record/fund proof).
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field.
- 5 IELTS test scores not more than 2 years old.
- Intention to settle in Manitoba.
- Mention relative/friend connection with those staying in Manitoba.