New Brunswick is situated on the Atlantic Coast of Canada where its French speaking communities live in northern part while the English counterpart lives in southern part. Officially New Brunswick is the only bilingual province of Canada.
- Express Entry Labor Market
- Skilled Worker with Family Support
- Skilled Worker with Employer Support
- Business Applicant
- Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Must be aged between 22 – 55 years.
- French/English proficiency is must with CLB score of 7.0 or more.
- Educational credential of completed post-secondary. If education completed outside Canada, then must be from a recognized institution/authority.
- Valid job offer.
- Minimum of 1year full time paid work experience. No part time.
- Intention to why work & settle here.
- Proof of funds to support self, family/dependants, business.
- Free education till university level for students belonging to low/ medium income group.
- Free library use for students, PR holders, employees.
- Free healthcare covering essential health needs.
- Pension plan available upon self contribution while working so to receive benefit in old age. Also survivor/disability/death benefits available.