Prince Edward Island welcomes immigrants wanting to settle permanently here, especially entrepreneurs & skilled workers who perfectly fit for PEI labor market.
- PEI PNP Express Entry
- Labor Impact
- Business Impact
PEI PNP Express Entry applicants must be eligible under following Federal Economic Immigration Programs that match current identified labor needs.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Labor Impact accepts experience skilled applicants under following streams.
- Skilled worker stream is for applicants who are hired by PEI employer & must be currently working in PEI or have job offer.
- Critical worker stream is for workers who are hired by PEI employer who want to sponsor them for PR.
- International graduate stream is for recent graduates of Prince Edward Island universities already hired by PEI employer.
Business Impact considers application who wish to invest & can actively manage business in PEI under below streams.
- Ownership Stream is for individuals who will have full ownership of their new business or the business purchased here.
- Partial Ownership is for individuals who’ll own minimum 33.33 percent of business or make an investment of $1,000,000 CAD.
- Work Permit allows applicants who want to invest in business so to receive provincial nomination. Also they are expected to work here to know about the business they want to invest.