The Saskatchewan Immigrant Program is a prospective for skilled & experienced immigrants who later can apply for Canadian PR.
International Skilled Worker for applicants with skilled working experience, good education & qualities suited to live here.
Saskatchewan Experience for those who are residing & working in Saskatchewan area for minimum 6 months under valid work permit.
Entrepreneur & Farm for applicants wanting to start own business or do farming work in Saskatchewan province.
- Must have legal proof/status if currently residing in Canada.
- Minimum language score of 4 CLB.
- Must have completed minimum 1 year of post secondary education or training equal to the Canadian educational standards.
- Must have minimum 1year paid work experience related to their field of education or training in NOC levels (0, A, or B).
- Must provide proof/licensure if applicant profession requires mandatory Saskatchewan licensing.
- Must show settlement funds & desired stay intention.
- Score of minimum 60 points out of 100.